|Content||Aguilaammunition features a wide variety of unique loads for special rimfire applications.Aguila High Velocity ammunitionproduces tight groups and plenty ofknockdown power for rodentsall while being available at a very affordable price. This ammunition is new-production and non-corrosive.
Aguila 22 Short, High Velocity, 29gr, Plated LRN, 500 per box
- Caliber: 22 Short
- Bullet Weight: 29 Grains
- Bullet Style: Plated Lead Round Nose
- Velocity Rating : High VelocityBallistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 1095 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 77 ft. lbs.
Over the years, no manufacturer has been responsible for more advancements in rimfire ammunition than Remington®. No doubt this is because Remington gives their rimfire ammunition the same meticulous manufacturing attention as their centerfire ammunition. As a result, Remington produces the widest variety of rimfire loadings for every possible end use. Whether it's hunting, plinking, or competing. Remington has developed the widest variety of rimfire ammunition to match any use.
- Delivers the quality you expect from Remington
- Maximum performance from every shot
- Designed for the widest variety of end uses
|CCI is known in the shooting sports industry for having reliable ammunition that delivers exceptional performance time and time again. An environmentally-friendly lead-free load, TNT Green loads are great for exploding varmints and other small game.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: The Speer TNT Green bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
- Caliber: 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR)
- Bullet Weight: 16 Grains
- Bullet Style: Speer TNT Green Hollow Point Lead-FreeBallistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 2500 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 222 ft. lbs.
CCI® Stinger® gave birth to the term "Hyper-Velocity" rimfire ammo over 40 years ago, and it still leads the pack for sizzling velocities from a .22 LR round. Stinger .22 ammo delivers dramatic impact energy from a copper-plated, 32-grain, hollow point bullet with a teardrop cavity that expands explosively against thin-skinned varmints. CCI obtains maximum velocity with an increased powder charge, packed into nickel-plated brass cases that resist corrosion and cycle smoothly in all types of actions. CCI Stinger Rimfire Ammo is manufactured with strict quality control to eliminate inconsistencies, resulting in reliable ignition, and consistent accuracy from one box to the next.
- Sizzling velocities
- Dramatic impact energy
- 32-grain, hollow point bullet
- Nickel-plated brass cases
- Type: Ammo
- Caliber: 17 Mach 2 Rimfire
- Bullet Type: Poly-Tip V-Max
- Bullet Weight:17 GR
- Muzzle Energy:166 ft-lbs
- Muzzle Velocity:2100 fps
- Rounds Per Box:50 Rounds Per Box
|Winchester Super-X ammunition utilizes the highest quality components and precise manufacturing processes. The resulting ammunition delivers outstanding performance, consistency, and reliability. This rimfire ammunition is loaded with a Hornady XTP hollow point bullet. These bullets are known to deliver devastating stopping power as they expand to 1.5 times their original diameter at a wide variety of velocities.
- Caliber: 17 HMR
- Bullet Weight: 20 Grains
- Bullet Style: Hornady XTP JHPBallistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 2375 fps
There are no reviews yet.